Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good Morning Jesus.... I Love You

My Father in heaven...it's my prayer this morning, i want to be like a child who have a pure heart. I want to know you more today, I want to love you more today, i want to serve You more. Thanks for Your love. This morning, You give me a new day, new live, new heart and i know You will give me more, Thanks for Your grace. I need You Lord. I love You Jesus. I am Yours.
Amen



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6foPGcWAAo&feature=related

3 comments:

sahala napitupulu said...

@ mon ami Kezia

I want to say congratulation for your new blog special edition in english. I know you extraordinary girl, because your vision of life to worship Christ Jesus, our savior. Keep on fire in the holy spirit.

blessing in Jesus'name

Kezia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kezia said...

Thanks for your Support Sir, i hope this blog will be bless.

Please teach me about grammar, because i can't speak and write in english well.

Jesus Bless You too