Saturday, June 6, 2009

ADVICE BOOK

This week i must study about JOOMLA, Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. i study about joomla to make a website for ministries of someone. Someone gave me 3 books about joomla and about web, he want me read it first before try to make a good web.

I'm to be in hurry, i just try make a web site without reads the advice books. I start from installation, sixth times i try and always failed. I think it's cause of error system. I try again without reads the book and just positive thinking, remember Alfa Adison that try 10000 times to make a lamp. He never give up, so i try to start from installation again, until sixth times. I felt so tired and wanna cry, why it can happened.

I stop to try and looking for the books. I read from page one. I read carefully and finally i know if the failure that happened cause of my mistakes. So simple but it's influential in all system. The system will not working. The awareness appear and it make me cry. Why?? because i'm so unwise. I have 3 advice books but i did't read it before try to make a web.

Oftentimes we try to solve many problem, make a good job, make something beneficial, etc. But not read the BIBLE as advice books to do all of that. We don't care about it. Just try to do anything without read first. passiveness about BIBLE as advice book of live will bring us to a trouble area, and after we there, we'll complaint why it can happen, how to solve that, who can help, etc. If we want to read the BIBLE first before do something or say something, we'll know wich is the best and like God's will.

Now... back to the BIBLE and use it as advice book in our live. Read it everyday and ask God what He want us to do in this live, how to solve the problem, how get a vision, who is a good partner, what should we do, etc. we can find all about it in BIBLE. Don't complain about anything. just believe and be grateful to our God. Trust whit read the BIBLE we'll more wise, get clearly guidance and can make a great decision. Wanna try it?

Yeah... let's get start everything with read the advice books first, it's BIBLE. our advice live, our guidance, voice of God for us.

I Timothy 3:16-17
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works"

God Bless You

0 comments: